Monday, 29 August 2011

embarrassing moment #1 ;)

I think if the embarrasing moments would go `on air` =p then atleast they`d be off my mind ;)


okay they are not in sequel but jus random moments which left me ---->



a day or 2 back i had to attend an aftari somewhere-
the host`s daughter shares the name with me && her in-laws whom i happen to know too well were also invited-
so her mother in law was showerin her love n affection over me =/ at the dinner && * i was flattered*=p
okay so we were havin the dinner except for the hosts|( it was a big gatherin so they were busy)
some aunty asked the above mentioned mother in law to have food (although she was havin it already && in good amount)- and she was like

* oh nooo i cannot eat without my fatima- *

i being a big big big infact a super fool instantly uttered


*no no aunty-i`m havin food , you carry on please!!! *

OMG!!!!!
&& she stared at me as if i`ve said somethin weird

&&
 you guys can never imagine the extent of the shame i felt when i realized she was talkin about HER GODDAMNED Fatima-
omg=/ 
---> not that i`ve learned the lesson ;)


please feel free to share your lot =)

I`d be sharin more of `em with you guys =p
God forbid =p

4 comments:

  1. hahhaha..gosh it happened to me too but in a different scenario :P:P

    but i was really embarrassed :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! It’s fun to meet fellow bloggers. I’m following you now. You have interesting posts here. Please follow me back on these links if you have time. www.ronadelle.blogspot.com, www.ronareviews.blogspot.com, www.dellechen.blogspot.com. Thanks! I highly appreciate the favor. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete